Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mickey Magazine #61 from Belgium - December 8, 1951

I'm beginning a new series, the Mickey Magazine series.  I have recently completed my set of French language issues containing the Alice serialization, and will be posting once per week on the dates they were originally published starting with #69.  I previously posted the first appearance of Alice in Mickey Magazine in #57.  The next issue to feature Alice content is #61.  I will usually only post the French editions as most of my Dutch issues are in a bound volume and are difficult to scan.  If I do have a loose Dutch issue (like with #57) I will post it.
The content in this issue is only one page, an interesting promotion for the upcoming serialization.  I like how the illustrations mimic the pages of a photo album.
Stay tuned for the next installment, issue #65!

No comments: