Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Disneyland Black and White Snapshot of the Mad Hatter, Fantasy Fair Gifts

Admittedly this is a pretty crappy photograph, but I'm a sucker for ole' rubber head. 
Another 1960s or 1970s snapshot, from January apparently, of the Mad Hatter, this time out in front of the Fantasy Fair Gift Shop.  You can see the old style awnings that were a fixture of the old Fantasyland.  My vintage Disneyland geography is pretty much non-existent, I will rely on wiser bloggers to tell me where this was in relation to today's park.

1 comment:

TokyoMagic! said...

That shop was located just to the right of the old Fantasyland Theater. The same spot today would probably be somewhere between the Pinocchio dark ride and Village House restaurant....approximately where Geppetto's shop sits today (which is the current location of the Rapunzel meet 'n greet). Hope that helps! I love the pictures you've been posting of the park characters....I'm just late in checking them out!