Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Back from Dayton Disneyana!

The Dayton Disneyana show was a smashing success!  After a bumpy start with lots of travel-related delays and a flooded hotel room (no merchandise was involved), we were ready to go!
I couldn't have fit more into the CR-V if I tried!
I think our both looked pretty good considering we were total n00bs at this solo.
Wendy did a great job making the table displays look nice.
going so far as to give the Fantasia silverware a nice fresh polishing!  And I spent way too much time into the wee hours of the morning making custom table signs





But as these closeups show - even after two days - the display looked decent.







Who knows, maybe we'll do California next year ;-)

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, looks like you had some great stuff. Nice displays too! I covet that Progressland poster!!

Matt said...

@Major - Yeah, it turned out well, and I was one of the very few truly vintage dealers there, so I did well. The Progressland poster sold to another dealer who collects posters, but Hake's has one in their current auction, you should buy that one ;-)