Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Big Golden Record DBR-2 Six Songs from Alice in Wonderland - Part 2

Second in the series, and probably rarer still than Part 1, but who can say for sure?  I've only ever seen two copies of each with their sleeves and maybe an additional 4 of part 1 without.  Regardless, insanely rare doesn't even begin to cover it.  I know the WDL-4015 is rare and valuable, but it is way more common than these.
Same additional titles on the back of both parts 1 and 2.  I've seen Peter Pan DBRs too, and a Jiminy Cricket MMC title that escapes me at the moment, but Disney titles in this format are small in number.
Labels for part 2 are blue rather than purple



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found another set of these records in Tennessee! Your blog is the only site where I even find reference to these rare records. Boy, I sure wish I knew how much they were worth! Thanks for posting about your find too!